Contacts for service usersClick to expand / collapse

If you are on an order or licence, please use the following numbers to contact us:


  • Tunbridge Wells Tel 01892 575401
  • Ashford Tel 01233 226460
  • Ramsgate Tel 01843 853234
  • Maidstone Tel 01622 688858
  • Sittingbourne (Swale) Tel 01795 507279
  • Chatham Tel 01634 565297
  • Gravesend Tel 01474 552339


  • Guildford Tel: 01483 670172
  • Redhill Tel: 01737 767087
  • Staines Tel: 01784 770352


  • Brighton Tel:  01273 020656
  • Crawley Tel: 01293 225518
  • Eastbourne Community Payback Tel: 01323 407637
  • Hastings Tel: 01424 237229
  • Littlehampton Tel: 01903 259551
  • Sussex Senior Attendance Centre Tel: 07715422122

For further contact details for each office please see our Office contacts page.

Contacts for partnersClick to expand / collapse

To find out more about how we work with partners or for current opportunities please phone: 01622 239147

ComplaintsClick to expand / collapse

Complaints Leaflet

We work to high standards and we hope this is reflected in our work.

Nevertheless, we do recognise that there may be things you wish to complain about.

Should you wish to complain we can consider it if:

  • you are or have been under supervision of Kent, Surrey and Sussex CRC, or Kent Probation or Surrey & Sussex Probation Trust. (As of the 1st June, complaints regarding the National Probation Service need to be made to them.)
  • you have been the subject of a pre-sentence report written by Kent Probation or Surrey & Sussex Probation Trust
  • you have suffered physical injury, distress, theft or damage to property as a result of an offender carrying out activities under supervision on a prison licence or community order
  • you are a victim of a person convicted of an offence who is under the supervision of KSS CRC or was being supervised by Kent Probation or Surrey & Sussex Probation Trust
  • you are a parent, spouse or partner, brother, sister or child of a person, in the above categories, who has died.

We can't look into something that is already being investigated by the Police or subject to a decision of the courts, statutory tribunal, Parole Board, Crown Prosecution Service, or the Criminal Cases Review Commission.

Any complaint has to be about an action or decision taken by probation staff, a board member, a contractor, agent or volunteer working for KSS CRC, Kent Probation or Surrey & Sussex Probation Trust. You can also complain about a failure to take an action or decision by any of these people.

Please note; Your complaint won't normally be considered if it is about something that happened more than 12 months ago, or that you could have known about 12 months ago.

For details about how to make a complaint, please see Making a complaint.

Freedom of InformationClick to expand/collapse

KSS CRC is not subject to the requirements of the FOIA.

Requests about the work of Probation providers should be addressed to the Ministry of Justice at the following address:

Data Access and Compliance Unit 
Ministry of Justice 
Postal Point 10.31, Floor 10 
102 Petty France 
London  SW1H 9AJ

Or emailed to:

Media contactsClick to expand/collapse

For media and press enquiries, please email our press office  or call 07786624149.


Public Contact

If you are a member of the public and have a question about probation please telephone your local probation office  local office or our Maidstone Corporate Centre or email us at

Service users: please do not use this email address - if you need to contact your Responsible Officer please telephone your local office.